In this document, collective terms such as "we" and "us" refer to the "website".
We reserve the right to change or add to this Policy at any given time without notice. If you want to ensure you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to visit this page frequently.
Bitcoin Evolution’s Policy will inform you of the following:
- Information we collect - personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable (generic) information.
- How we collect and use this information.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- Information about information posted on public forums and third-party sites.
- Security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of the information we collect.
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- ITo better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested.
- To fulfil our legitimate interest in improving our services and products for the sake of our business.
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we consent to do so.
- To customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
Personally Identifiable Information
To provide you with a service, Bitcoin Evolution will need to gather information from users deemed personally identifiable.
It is up to you whether you decide to disclose personally identifiable information to us. But if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right to register you as a user or provide you with any services. As a company that offers a service, your information’s privacy and protection are of utmost importance. We will take any sufficient actions to safeguard the integrity of your personally identifiable information.
Bitcoin Evolution may collect and use your personally identifiable personal information to help us with our website’s purpose and ensure our services’ delivery. We may also use this personally identifiable information to notify you of comparable services and potential marketing material.
Examples of personally identifiable information that we may collect consist of your name and financial information. While compiling this information cannot be avoided entirely, we will not exchange or reveal this sensitive information without the user’s explicit permission.
All communication and interactions with the users will be through our email and telephone support.
We may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as:
- Household income
- Race and religion
- Information such as the computer browser being used, IP address, or operating system.
This collection of non-personal, generic information will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service. This information that is gathered will not necessarily be used to identify you as a particular user.
This non personally identifiable information is gathered for the intent of being able to establish user requirements and needs and will help to improve our services. This information will be automatically collected, and we will ensure that any general information is stored entirely independent from any of the personally identifiable information.
Information Posted on Public Forums and Collected by Third-Party Sites
When you visit our website, there might be an opportunity for you to engage with other users on bulletin boards, chat rooms and other public forums. Any user who participates in these public forums and other such third-party sites does so at their own risk and is responsible for any information (personal or generic) shared on these forums. There is no obligation for a user to engage or participate in such platforms.s:
Users are encouraged not to disclose any sensitive personal information on these forums, as we do not hold any accountability for any abuse or misuse of shared knowledge.
Exceptions and Limitations
We shall completely comply with reasonable requests from law enforcement investigations related to any activity by the users on the website, as required by law.
We are a legitimate company and will not tolerate or condone any illegal or questionable actions by our users. If you are engaged in fraud or other unlawful activities, you will be automatically exempt from any privacy protection.
The data we collect from you will not be stored for longer than necessary. The length of time we hold your information will be dependent on several factors, including but not limited to:
- How long your personal information remains relevant.
- If it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations.
- Any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies, or associations.
- The type of contract we have with you and any agreements made.
- The continuation of your consent.
Please be aware that sharing any information online presents an element of risk. We cannot guarantee the safety of your information that is freely shared, collected and processed. However, we shall undertake due diligence to ensure that your information will only ever be shared with other legitimate operators in the same industry and will be exclusively for the intention of improving our services to you. Users will be notified of any such disclosures and will have the opportunity to opt-out without consequence.